Here I am with another quick and easy noodle recipe in Instant Pot. It is incredibly easy and delicious too. You kids will love it and so will the grown ups! I used the "Nissin" brand oriental flavor, which is the only vegetarian version available on the markets. We can also use maggi noodles and add any vegtables of your choice. I used the spice packets that came inside the noodles and also added some soy sauce, tomato ketchup and red chili flakes to spice it up. You can use 3/4 cup water per pack of noodles.
Get Ready ( serves 3)
- Instant noodles 2.5 packs
- 2 packs of the spice mix powder
- 1 small onions sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 carrot peeled and juliened
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 cup water ( the picture shows only 3/4 cup, i added more to the IP)
- 1 scahet soy sauce ( i am cheap, used the one from a chinese take out)
- 1-2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 2 -3 tsp red chili flakes as per taste
- Turn the IP to saute mode. Add the oil. Once the display shows hot add the onions, ginger, garlic and saute till the onions are translucent
- Add all the vegetables and saute for a few mins
- In a cup of water add the spice mix that comes with the noodles, chili flakes, soy sauce and whisk every thing well
- Break the noodles and arrange them on top of the vegetables or just drop them in
- Add the water to the IP, and tomato ketchup.
- Mix every thing well.
- Cancel saute.
- Press manual/ pressure cook and adjust timer to 5 mins.
- Wait for natural pressure release or do a Quick Release ( QR) after 5 mins and noodles is ready.